VTRON Visualisation Solutions
VTRON, the world leading video cube provider held the 6th VTRON International Distributor Meeting (VIDM 2014) on 27 August 2014 at its headquarters in Guangzhou, China. With the theme of “Expanding Opportunities with Visualisation Integrated Solutions”, the annual event was aimed to line up VTRON’s international distributors to let them have the first-hand experience on VTRON’s latest solutions, keep abreast of the latest video wall trend and VTRON’s successful cases. VIDM 2014 was a great success that VTRON received overwhelming responses and excellent reviews from distributors from more than 15 countries. “We are very encouraged with this year’s event outcomes, In addition to increased headcounts, our onsite surveys show that there was great satisfaction all round.” says Mr. C.Y. Wong, Vice President – Overseas Operations of VTRON.
VTRON’s global move and positioning
The full-day meeting started with an inspiring opening speech delivered by Mr. Edward Zhou, Vice President of VTRON. He shared VTRON’s core customer value and the steps of VTRON’s global move. Going forward, VTRON planned to recruit more talent, offer comprehensive visualisation solutions and strengthen connections with local partners. Ms. Michelle Cheng, Assistant Marketing Manager – Overseas Operations of VTRON presented the video wall & control room market situations. When talking about VTRON’s positioning, Michelle shared 3 key areas to maintain VTRON’s leading position in global and APAC video wall market^. First is the additional competitive product features in our DLP™ product lines. Second is transforming VTRON into solution provider by introducing VIS, a cloud-based networking platform. Third is continuing to create customer value with better one-stop-shop experience by offering total video wall solutions.
First-hand experience on VTRON’s latest visualisation solutions
VTRON’s distributors were delighted by a wide variety of VTRON’s visualisation solutions including:
DLP™ video cube
- Visionpro® C series with availability (>99.999%), 6×3 LEDs light source with high brightness, contrast ratio up to 2500:1
- 2D to 3D DLP™ video wall cubes support 2D/3D freely switching with active shutter 3D technology. Ideal for the applications of military simulation training, urban planning, science and technology exhibition
- Visionpro® C series with laser light source achieving brightness of 2000 lumens
- DNP’s CSI screen which is now exclusively available at VTRON. It offers 1.5 screen gain; viewing angle of 37°/32° (half gain); high contrast ratio; resistant to ambient light, expansion or deformation.
Super narrow-bezel LCD display
3.5mm/4.9mm/5.7mm ultra-narrow bezel LCD with unlimited signal looping; seamless signal switching, resistant to burn-in effect and thermal protection, DNX™ image enhancement processing, slim and lightweight design, super quiet and no fan operation with natural ventilation system, dust-proof, low energy consumption, low radiation emission.
Indoor LED large display
- VTRON unveiled 1.488mm/1.92mm/2.48mm pixel pitch LED video walls which offer brilliant image processing performance with integration of mechanic and electronic design; skin colour representation, P2P calibration. Featured with high reliability, all VTRON’s indoor LED video walls are delivered with centralised and redundant power supply, low radiation emission/ noise and dust-proof.
- 92mm pixel pitch LED video wall (flagship edition) offers industry highest refresh rate of 8000Hz ensuring no image flickering under video recording.
- 86mm pixel pitch glasses-free 3D LED is ideal for shopping mall, exhibition, animation show, etc.
Video wall processor and matrix switcher
- Digicom® ARK 3000 video wall processor drives up to 336 outputs; offers >99.999% availability, additional 4K image processing, interconnection and real-time preview and processing capabilities; supports rich input/output signals including fiber-optic I/O.
- Digicom® HC 3000 video wall processor drives up to 36 outputs with real-time preview and processing capabilities.
- HDMS 7000 HD hybrid matrix switcher achieves broadcasting-grade image switching; offers redundant main control board and power supply, intelligent self-adaptive output resolution and intelligent system management.
Brand new software
- Supermedia® is a software to let users pre-arrange the multi-media sources for super-high resolution video wall presentation.
- UCS is a software to control presentation rundown, video wall content and networked audio visual products.
Mr. Michael To, Technical Support Manager – Overseas Operations of VTRON demonstrated Visualisation Interactive System (VIS), a cloud-based architecture platform. He showed the distributors how VTRON has transformed the way operators presenting and collaborating among dispersed control room centres. He used a mobile device and VTRON’s latest IDB8461 interactive digital board to demonstrate how easy to view and share certain signals to remote area at his fingertips. Followed by the demonstration, Michael presented the VIS real case application in ICBC (Asia) Shanghai branch and shared how to achieve 7.26 degree curved design and seamless signal switching for the whole video wall.Demonstration on Visualisation Interactive System (VIS) and real case application
VTRON Award Banquet Party
The meeting was followed by an awards banquet recognising the excellent performance from partners with Best Progress Award, Excellence in Integration Award, Best Performance in SEA Excellence in Industry Award and Distributor of the Year.
Feedback from guests was encouraging as it allowed them to have a closer look at VTRON’s manufacturing and production capability, as well as, they got in-depth communication with our overseas team members. Through the VIDM event, VTRON’s partners were motivated by the strategies and latest solutions. Meanwhile, the distributors also expressed their commitments to promote VTRON’s solutions and requests for more support from VTRON. The meeting did facilitate smoother business cooperation between VTRON and their partners.Overwhelming positive response
VTRON Technologies Limited (SHE: 002308) is a world leading control room video wall manufacturer offering control room and video wall collaboration total solutions. Our main product lines include Visualisation Interactive Systems (VIS) for multipoint collaboration, LED-lit DLP™, narrow bezel LCD and LED video walls, processors and software. VTRON offers unmatched video wall clarity for 24/7 operations in traffic control, energy and utilities, broadcasting, security and military, public emergency operations centres and shopping centres.
Since its inception in 2002, VTRON has grown rapidly with worldwide offices in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Korea and Malaysia with business partners all over the world. VTRON has been ranked as no. 1 in the rear projection cube market for 3 consecutive years in both the global and APAC regions according to Futuresource reports 2012 and 2014. Today, over 7,000 projects are installed with VTRON’s systems in over 50 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, Europe and the Americas.